Jagalah ALLAH, ALLAH pasti akan menjagamu

"Sampai satu saat, kamu lelah dengan tujuan hidup bila kamu agungkan cinta selain cinta DIA"

A letter from mom and dad

My child,

When I get old, 
I hope you understand and have patience with me


In case I break a plate
Or spill soup on the table because
I'm loosing my eyesight

I hope you don't yell at me

Older people are sensitive. 
…always having self-pity when you yell


When my hearing gets worse
And I cant hear what you're saying

I hope you don't call me deaf
Please repeat what you said or write it down


Im sorry my child
…im getting older

When my knees get weaker
I hope you have the patience to help me get up


Like how I used to help you while you were little
Learning how to walk

Please bear with me....

When I keep repeating my self like a broken record

I hope you just keep listening to me
Please don't make fun of me
Or get sick of listening to me.

Do you remember when you were little and you wanted a balloon?


You repeated yourself over and over
Until you got what you wanted


Its all part of getting old
You'll understand when you're older...

And if you have spare time
I hope we can talk even for a few minutes

I'm always by my self all the time
And have no one to talk to

I know you're busy with work
Even if you're not interested in my stories
Please have time for me

Do you remember when you were little?
I used to listen to all of your stories

When the time comes
And I get ill and bedridden
I hope you have the patience to take care of me

I'm sorry if I accidentally wet the bed or make a mess
I hope you have the patience to take care of me during the last few moments of my life

I'm not going to last much longer, anyway
When the time of my death comes
I hope you hold may hand
And give me the strength to face death



Thank you so much for your care
We love you 
With much love, mom and dad




Ya Allah
Rendahkanlah suaraku bagi mereka
Perindahlah ucapanku di depan mereka
Lunakkanlah watakku terhadap mereka dan
Lembutkan hatiku untuk mereka

Ya Allah,
Berilah mereka balasan yang sebaik-baiknya, atas
didikan mereka padaku dan Pahala yang besar atas
kesayangan yang mereka limpahkan padaku,peliharalah
mereka sebagaimana mereka memeliharaku.

Ya Allah,
Apa saja gangguan yang telah mereka rasakan
atau kesusahan yang mereka deritakan kerana aku
atau hilangnya sesuatu hak mereka kerana perbuatanku
jadikanlah itu semua penyebab susutnya
dosa-dosa mereka dan bertambahnya pahala kebaikan
mereka dengan perkenan-Mu ya Allah
hanya Engkaulah yang berhak membalas kejahatan dengan
kebaikan berlipat ganda.

Sesungguhnya Engkaulah yang memiliki Kurnia Maha
Agung, serta anugerah yang tak berakhir dan Engkaulah
yang Maha Pengasih diantara semua pengasih.

Amin Ya Rabbul Alamin..

0 comments:

Post a Comment