Jagalah ALLAH, ALLAH pasti akan menjagamu

"Sampai satu saat, kamu lelah dengan tujuan hidup bila kamu agungkan cinta selain cinta DIA"

Fix it~



Him: I didn't mean it. I'm sorry.


Her: How I wish love can make things work. How I wish love can make the pain disappear..But it can't. Please let me go. I need to face reality. Forever doesn't exist. 




Him: I'm sure you don't love me anymore, that's why you're giving up.


Her: I love you, so much. So much that it hurts. I didn't give up, I already won. These lessons I learned are my prizes. 


Him: We can do this together...we can fix your broken heart together.




Her: I can do this on my own.


Him: Well i guess this is the end of everything


 
Her: Thank you...thank you for letting me love you this much. Thank you for hurting me this much. Thank you for the lessons i learned because of all the pain you've caused me. Maybe this is really the end of our relationship. (she walks away and crying)


Him: (Runs to her and hugs her). I love you. I will never let you go.


  
Her: That is what I was waiting for. I love you more :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment